July 24, 2021
Check in: 08:00-08:30
This course is a potent, action-packed, training-intensive experience suitable for both coaches and athletes. The curriculum is designed to accelerate your ability to learn, apply and master essential kettlebell skills and drills. Participants will glean insights that will add understanding and variance to their CrossFit® training. By attending this course, you will learn to move more efficiently, effectively, and purposefully, resulting in better power output, endurance, and overall performance.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1) Improve their own and others’ performance through better biomechanics
2) Quickly assess and correct common errors.
3) Perform a systematic progression of exercises with a single kettlebell: swings, cleans, push presses, snatches
4) Perform a systematic progression of exercises with two kettlebells: swings, cleans, push presses, thrusters, snatches and the long cycle
5) Increase endurance through movement-specific breathing cycles