October 19, 2019
Natural Selection CrossFit
Check in: 08:00-08:30
In a collaboration with our friends at Functional Endurance, this course is focused around cycling reps and maximizing efficiency of movement in order to improve performance.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1) Understand the Hinge in all its variations
2) Correct common errors on the erg
3) Perform a systematic progression of exercises with a single kettlebell: low swing, clean, strict press, snatch, hand-to-hand snatch, windmill, snatch windmill, hand-to-hand snatch windmill
4) Understand and perform kettlebell movements with a partial, half, and full arc.
5) Increase endurance through movement-specific breathing cycles
6) Increase stability and time under tension